Vaginal discharge is the term for fluid or mucus that comes from the vagina. Vaginal discharge is a common concern among women, and leads many women to see their healthcare provider. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal, unless it occurs with itching, burning, or other bothersome symptoms. Most experts recommend an examination to determine the cause because different causes can have similar symptoms.
It is not abnormal to see white discharges in women with different age groups. In a specific face of menstrual cycle this discharge can be seen. This problem is generally seen in teenage girls. Little bit of white discharge is not at all a medical problem. But, it can cause discomfort for the lady having white discharge. Excess of the discharge in a lady can be a matter of concern.
The medical term used for this white color liquid is known as Leuchorroea. This can give rise to many serious problems in the reproductive organ of the ladies.Women suffer from variety of health conditions that is mostly connected to genital organ and reproductive system. Getting white discharge is also a type of adverse physical condition that affects the overall health of the women.
Problem caused due to white discharge
- How to treat the hormonal imbalance at home
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Pelvic inflammation
- Hormonal problems
- Vaginal infections
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical infections
When to concern doctor?
- Itching of the vulva, vaginal opening, or labia
- Redness, burning, soreness, or swelling of the vulvar skin
- Foamy or greenish-yellow discharge
- Bad odor
- Blood-tinged vaginal discharge
- Pain with intercourse or urination
- Abdominal or pelvic pain
Natural remedies for vaginal white discharge
- Fenugreek seeds: This is treated as a natural home remedy for while liquid discharge in many ladies. You must consume it by diluting it with hot water. It will make your internally strong as you drink the liquid. You can also cook the Fenugreek seeds in 1 liter of water. Cooking should be done in an uninterrupted way for a period of 30 minutes. You must drink after the water is cooled down.
- Lady finger: Most of the people have lady finger in their stock of vegetable. You can boil lady finger and consume its thick slurry to get relief from white discharge naturally. Some ladies also soaks lady finger with yogurt and tampons. Consumption of yogurt will naturally stop the growth of bacterial in the vaginal area.
- Many women are accustomed to experience some amount of vaginal secretion. This is good for heath as it cleans the bacterial and fungal growth in the vaginal area. Even during the sexual intercourse, the lubrication is possible due to the slippery surface with white discharge. This is known as normal Vaginal discharge.
- Coriander seeds remedy: In order to avail coriander seeds remedy for white discharge in ladies, it will be important to soak few teaspoons of coriander seeds in water for the whole night. Now strain water from the solution in the morning and drink it early in the morning in empty stomach. This is one of the natural remedies to treat white discharge with no risk at all.
- Indian gooseberry/ Amla: The other name for white discharge is leucorrhoea which has proved to have been treated well with Amla. You must slice the Indian gooseberry in pieces and dry them in sunlight. After few days it will become dry. Grind them and get powder out of it. Now take 2 teaspoon of such powder and mix it with same quantity of honey. Once the paste is prepared, just consume it to get the effective treatment. You must consume the paste 2 times in a day to get better result. For a diluted form, you can include the Amla powder and honey in water and drink it adequately.
This can be a serious concern to ladies. This is the time to show doctor immediately. Thick white discharge backed with itching can also be a cause of vaginal thrush. This is generally caused by the effect of yeast or fungus growth in the particular area. Finding the right treatment for any of these conditions is very important. A consultation with your doctor will help you pinpoint which options are best for you. For best treatment at affordable prices, please contact Mrs. Sarah Hussain.