Hello women, have you notice any of these symptoms?
Yes, talking about down there, are you feeling embarrassed to check there? So embarrassing that researches say one in three women are missing their smear tests with deadly consequences. Every year most of the women are diagnosed with cervical cancer, hundreds die. And all this is because of only one of the problems that we are going to discuss now.
Many gynaecological disorders can have devasting consequences if left unchecked. Here we listed the top 5 symptoms of gynaecological disorders.
Top 5 symptoms of gynaecological disorders
- Vaginal bleeding: Bleeding between your periods is not a severe problem but excessive or unusual bleeding will result in a change in your period pattern. Menstruation irregularities such as unusual pain, heavy bleeding or longer periods during menstruation are the symptoms of serious conditions like endometriosis, uterine fibroids or ovarian cysts. Unusual bleeding can be a result of a sexually transmitted disease or even cancer if it happens after 40 years of age.
- Pelvic Pain: This problem appears as dull throbbing pain around the lower abdomen or pelvic area. Even you notice tenderness around thigh muscles or stomach. The pain is distinct from the normal period cramps. Pelvic pain should not be ignored, which can be a symptom of several different infections in the reproductive system. Pelvic Inflammatory disease, ovarian cysts or even appendicitis may lead to severe damage to the fallopian tubes, ovaries and uterus, developing complications such as infertility.
- Abnormal vaginal discharge: Sticky, white discharge between your regular periods is quite normal, which is meant to clean your vagina and also protect your vagina against infections. Vaginal discharge with an unusual colour or strange odour could be a signal of a problem if it as noticed repeatedly occurs or after the sex. Gets irritation to those women who use scented soaps, bubble baths, creams, lotions or douches ad are noticing abnormal discharge must stop using those items to see the symptoms has disappeared.
- Vaginal Itching: Did you have itching and burning, even you see redness, soreness, swelling or even lumps or eruptions, this could be the symptoms of the red flag which is caused by a yeast infection or sexual disorders such as vaginal dryness in the menopause.
- Frequent need to pee: Frequent pee is the symptom of a red flag. While you pee, you may have sharp, stinging pain may be a symptom of urinary tract infection known as cystitis and also the sign of STDs infection that may cause like fibroids or an ovarian cyst. If the symptom is too serious, it is better to get to the consultant private gynaecologist.
The symptoms, as mentioned earlier, are the most common gynaecological problems. Even there are some more gynaecological issues which cannot be spotted that easily. So never leave it to chance, to have a pleasant life, one needs to consult to their private gynaecologist. The quicker you get checked out, the more effective an intervention will be and the safer you will be.
So if in doubt, don’t feel embarrassed or being too busy put you off. If you undergo one or more of these symptoms, consultant Mrs Sarah Hussain, the leading private gynaecologist in London, the UK who provides world-class treatment for all the Gynaecologist problems, book an appointment to make sure all is well.